Friday 7 October 2011

Keep, Grow, Change - music video intro task

Overall I feel that our music video intro went well but there are things that I would change and other things I wish to grow on.
Firstly in the research and planning stage it is clear from our blog that we did not do enough of this. Although we did look up the lyrics I would have liked to do more research into the artist and how he as a singer put himself across to other people because I think this would have helped us in the filming stag. I would also plan our video more even though we did have a rough idea as he how we would go about filming our intro we did not do a story board and prop list which would have been helpful.
The filming stage went well and I would keep the way we filmed in different locations all the way through the song so when it came to editing we could pick and choose what we could keep I would also keep the different shot types we used throughout. However I would now try and use more locations maybe use some outside to add a bit of variety to the video. We had a music problem so I would change the way we got the music; instead of using our own track I would Bluetooth the track from the computer to a phone so the editing and lip syncing would go together well.
We did not do an evaluation of our intro so I would definitely add this in the future as I thing it would show what we learnt throughout the process.
I learnt many skills throughout the project one was the lip syncing on the computer which was something new and will be very helpful in the next music video we do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment